Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Recipe

After agonizing over what to post for my first recipe for a whole two minutes, I decided on one of my favorites.

This is really difficult so get your thinking caps on...

Are you ready...?

Jawesome Pot Roast
Roast
1 package lipton instant french onion soup mix
1 can campbells roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup (or regular COM soup)

In a crock pot put the roast in.
Dump the soup mix in
Dump the UNDILUTED concentrated mushroom soup on top
Cook on low until falling apart and melt-in-your-mouth delicious
Serve
Eat

I had a crock pot in college and made this in my dorm room. Did I mention that my college had a huge vegan population? Well regardless to say the PETA representatives did not like my new interpretation of their acronym.

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment